About

About the Blogger

Hello Reader,

I am a recent collage graduate from La Verne University! I wanted to share my personal experiences with the world to enhance a better quality of life. I have been through the ringer trying out different products and methods. I am a do it yourself individual. So if you’re like me and would rather invest in doing it yourself, you might find that trial and error can become very expensive after the third try.

I have composed different methods and strategies in my blog to help people reach their goals the first time, hopefully to avoid having to do it again yourself.

However, I must admit that even following all essential steps, there might be minor differences, and not everything will work out 100 percent of the time. I can say that at least 90 percent of the time it will work effectively, if all steps and situations are taken into consideration carefully. I’m leaving out that 10 percent just in case something may go terribly wrong. If something were to go terribly wrong; it wasn’t me! All readers enter at your own risk (wink, wink)!

This blog is to inspire others that they can achieve endless DIY projects and help assist people reach their goals. The other half is to share with the world personal stories and interests that I take. Some information might be informative and taking down some notes might help you reach your goal. Hence, the reason I selected Notable Lane as my blog name.

*Program Content: Dear Reader, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please be advised, any sales, or concerns regarding customer orders or product sales, must be addressed with the Amazon website to address customer related issues.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Weast

follow me